The Geocel GC10100 Water Shield Caulking Sealant in Clear is a non-sag sealant designed for use in most moving and non-moving joint applications.
Note: This product cannot be shipped by air or to California
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Designed to adhere to older cured Geocel GC10100 caulk.
- Apply with caulk gun even at low temperatures.
- Exhibits quick adhesion to concrete, brick, glass, steel, aluminum, wood, and rubber
- Highly elastic (elongation up to 236%)
- Minimal surface preparation required
- Tack free in 15 minutes
- Paintable after 24 hrs.
- Fully cures in 4 days
- Application temperature range: 0 F to 140 F
- Service temperature range: -40 F to 180 F
- Size: 10 oz caulk tube
Geocel Water Shield Caulking Sealant - Clear