The Remco 55AQUAJET-ARV Aquajet RV Variable Speed Water Pump delivers 60 psi at 5.3 GPM and features a field-proven reliability and patented variable speed technology. The Remco AquaJet has earned a reputation as the finest and most advanced RV water system pump on the market because of the powerful, just like home, performance.
Note: If you have an accumulator tank you will just need to remove it, this pump will not run correctly with an accumulator tank. The Aquajet pumps need a hard shut off, an accumulator tank creates a soft shut off.
- Features a 12 volt on demand pump, thermal protection, Low amp draw, quick connect fittings, and industry standard mounting pattern
- The motor produces flow rates of 5.3 GPM with 65 PSI
- Five-chamber high volume design
- Dramatically quieter than competitive pumps at similar performance levels, self-priming and can be run dry
- Exclusive “soft start” feature eliminates rapid cycling noises
- Digitally controlled pump that automatically adjusts motor speed to maintain pressure
- Motor type: 12 VDC, permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12" long, black negative, red positive
- Reverse Temperature Limits: Safe to 150 F (66 C)
- Speed Controller: Factory set to approximately 10 Amps max. thermally protected to avoid component damage
- Caution: Exterior surfaces (heat sink), may exceed 150 F after only 15 minutes of operation
- Pump Design: 5 chamber diaphragm pump, self-priming, capable of being run dry
- Pump Housing: Polypropylene
- Controller Housing: Nylon
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Rated up to 10 amps
- Liquid Temperature: 140 F (60 C) max.
- Pump Certifications: IAPMO, NSF
- Priming Capabilities: 13 feet
- Includes: Pump with 12" wiring leads, (2) 1/2" threaded fittings and installation instructions.
- Dimensions: 8.89" L x 4.84" W x 4.60" H
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
Remco Aquajet Variable Speed 5.3 GPM RV Water Pump