If your old, warn out springs are the only thing that needs replacing, save time and money by purchasing the Pioneer upgrade kit. The Pioneer Upgrade Kit takes away the hassle of needing to wind up heavy spring tension since no springs are used. The Pioneer Upgrade kit includes roller end caps and installation/operation manual. Color: White. (Telescoping Crank Handle Included).
- The Pioneer Upgrade Kit is a cost effective way to replace worn out or broken springs.
- No need to unlock travel/storage locks, unlock spring assembly or search for your pull strap to open awning.
- Simply start turning the crank to open and close the awning.
- No need for travel locks to prevent billowing in transit.
- The worm gear automatically ensures the roller is locked in place wherever you stop the awning.
- No need to re-tension your awning canopy on breezy days.
- The worm gear locks the roller in place and will not slip, always ensuring a taut canopy.
- Telescoping crank handle for easy storage.
- Easy installation.
Note: upgrade kit is compatible with 1997 and newer Carefree Spirit, Fiesta and Simplicity awnings.
Carefree of Colorado Pioneer Upgrade Kit