The Stromberg Carlson VGD-94-101 is a fifth wheel vented tailgate made for Ford F150s from 2004 to present models. The vented design makes it easier to see around, which increases the overall safety. The steel tubing is open to provide for more efficient gas mileage than other tailgates while reducing drag on the vehicle. It is durable and made to last for a long while.
- Supreme, steel tube construction offers durability for years to come.
- Gives you a convenient cutout for towing your 5th-wheel or goose neck trailer!
- Improves your field of vision by offering you full rear view, promoting safer traveling, connecting/disconnecting your trailer.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic design improves your vehicles gas mileage.
- Vehicle specific application is easy to install.
- V Shape Tailgate, Non Louvered
- Vented tailgate is designed to reduce the drag & save gas on your tow vehicle and towed vehicle.
- Trailgate easily and securely connects to your truck bed with pins on each end of the tailgate.
- When tailgate is opened, it sits flush with the bed of the truck allowing you to easily load and unload your gear.
- Weight capacity: 100 lbs
- Compatibility: Cutout allows for simple connecting & towing of your 5th-wheel or gooseneck trailer.
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Dimensions: 66" x 26.8" x 4.8"
- Included: Necessary installation hardware, tailgate, & installation instructions.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Note: Stromberg Carlson tailgates are not designed to accommodate step-side trucks.
- Made in the USA!
Stromberg Carlson 5Th Wheel Vented Tailgate