The Equalizer Systems 8107UPS AM Series has a lifting capacity of 12,000 lbs. and comes standard with a screw drive manual override. This jack is manufactured with a 4" x 4" outer tube and is available in 24" stroke length.
- The pump is attached securely to the jack and has a powder-coated steel protective cover that is included.
- The harness wire is braided with durable PVC-coated nylon that makes the harness hold up in the toughest of conditions.
- Also included is a set of universal mounting brackets to allow you to mount the jack to the center of your trailer (A bolt kit is needed but sold separately).
- This AM Series replaces the existing jack on your trailer.
- Commercial single function pump with a manual override screw drive.
- Wire harnesses have a PVC high-temperature nylon braid to hold up in the toughest environments.
- Runs on a 12 Volt battery.
- 4" x 4" square tube in tube jack.
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Stroke Length: 24".
- Cylinder Bore: 2.5".
- Retracted Length: 35.5".
- Extended Length: 59.5".
- Pump Cover Dimensions: 24" x 14" x 9".
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Includes: (1) Jack with manual override screw drive and cover, (1) Operating switch and (2) Mounting brackets
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
Equalizer Systems AM Series Single Leg Hydraulic Trailer Jack With Manual Override Screw Drive - 12,000 Lbs