The Equalizer Systems 8222FUPS AM Series Single Leg Hydraulic Trailer Jack has a lifting capacity of 12,000 lbs and comes standard with a screw style manual override, but also has the option of a hand pump override. This jack is manufactured with a 4" x 4" outer tube and features a 24" stroke.
- The pump is attached securely to the jack and has a powder-coated steel protective cover that is included.
- The harness wire is braided with durable PVC-coated nylon that makes the harness hold up in the toughest of conditions.
- Also included is a set of universal mounting brackets that allow you to mount this jack in place of most square leg hand crank jacks. (Bolt kit 7227 is needed, sold separately).
- This AM Series replaces your existing jack on your trailer and does require a 12-volt battery source to operate.
- Mount in place of most square leg hand crank jacks.
- 4" x 4" square tube in tube jack.
- Standard screw-style manual override, but also has the option of a hand pump override.
- Wire harnesses have a PVC high-temperature nylon braid to hold up in the toughest environments
- Runs on a 12 Volt battery.
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Stroke Length: 24".
- Cylinder Bore: 2.5".
- Retracted Length: 35.5".
- Extended Length: 59.5".
- Weight: 139 lbs.
- Includes (1) Jack with manual override hand pump and cover, (1) Operating switch and (2) Mounting brackets
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
Equalizer Systems AM Series Single Leg Hydraulic Trailer Jack With Manual Override Hand Pump - 12,000 Lbs