The AP Product Tank Check is a propane tank gas indicator that uses a magnetic sensor to indicate the level of propane left in the tank.
Note: If your tank is older or has some surface imperfections, use some Vaseline between the sensor and tank to remove any air/space gaps that would cause poor readings.
- Can be installed on vertically and horizontally mounted tanks.
- The sensor measures the liquid propane using active sonar technology.
- The sensor communicates via Bluetooth to smartphone or tablet.
- Magnetic sensors mount to the center/bottom of your LP tank.
- Use with 20, 30 or 40 lb propane tanks.
- Can work on larger tanks, but it will not start reading accurately until the level drops.
- Free Tank Check App can monitor up to 15 different tanks on your RV, BBQ, patio grill, pool heater, home LP tank, etc.
- App monitors LP level, sensor battery life and signal strength for each sensor added.
- Sensor battery life is 1 to 1-1/2 years and is easily replaceable.
- Runs on a disc battery #CR2032.
- Integrates with RV Whisper to get remote monitoring over WiFi, text and email alerts, and propane level logging.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes (1) magnetic sensor, and (3) propane tank feet.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
AP Products Tank Check Propane Level Indicator