The ADCO 36030 Tyvek RV Roof Cover, 18' - 24' is super lightweight, installs quickly and fits snug to protect your stored RVs roof surface and roof accessories from UV, rain and snow. The slip-seam strap design lets the cover conform to all shapes and sizes of RVs and the tire anchor system keeps straps from touching RV exterior. Tire anchor points fit any size tire. It is easier to put on and take off than a full RV cover and it leaves plenty of room to access the RV door and storage bays.
Note: Measure only the length of the RV's roof to determine size needed. Measure from the very back to the beginning of any slope on the font of the RV.
- Covers only the RV’s roof
- Easy to Install; can be installed in 15 minutes once you get familiar with the product
- Weighted strap and buckle assist makes installation below the coach much easier
- Helps eliminate black-streaks and protects roof from environmental damage
- Attaches using ADCO’s patent-pending Wheel Anchor system that prevents straps from contacting RV side-walls
- Constructed using DuPont Tyvek® for maximum durability and UV resistance
- Water resistant yet breathable
- Designed to accommodate roof-top accessories
- Such as A/C, satellite dish, horns, etc.
- Color: white
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Fits 18' to 24' RV's.
- Cover length: 30'
- Includes: storage bag
- Limited 2-year warranty
ADCO Tyvek RV Roof Cover, 18' - 24'