The Advent Air Conditioner AC150HP with Heat pump boasts 15,000 BTU AC/Heat Output and features a heavy duty metal construction with aerodynamic white shroud. If you are looking for a high quality heat pump, look no further than an Advent Air! Backed by a No-Hassle, 2-year Warranty, the system is easy to install and operate, fitting into a standard 14 1/4" x 14 1/4" vent opening for easy replacement of your existing unit. Premium features include additional evaporator cooling fins offering higher cooling efficiencies and extremely rigid frame consisting of a composite of foam and metal allowing for quieter operation. Premium, extra-thick water seal gasket keeps moisture from leaking into the RV and a removable and washable filters keeps the interior clean. Other notable features include motor overload protection for longer life and non-ozone depleting environmentally-friendly refrigerant. Includes roof top cover in white. The Ducted ceiling package is sold separately. (Part Number 77-9113)
*This product ships by freight only.
- 15,000 BTU AC/Heat Output
- Heat pump functionality warms RV without depleting propane
- 115V AC power
- Non-ozone depleting refrigerant (R410a)
- Resilient high-profile (1" thick) water seal gasket
- Silicone coating on cooling fins increases air-flow and reduces freeze-ups
- More copper tubing increases system efficiencies
- Includes 6 heavy duty mounting pads which provide support, reduce vibration and makes for quieter operation
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- Attractive, aerodynamic shroud design
- Low, medium and high fan speeds
- Compatible with the ACTH12 Digital Thermostat only - included with ceiling assembly (Part Number 77-9113) (sold separately)
- Washable filter
- Installs in standard 14 1/4" x 14 1/4" vent opening
- Roof unit dimensions are 35.1" L x 29.9" W x 13.2" H.
*If you purchase an air conditioner and ceiling assembly they both ship via freight.
Advent Air 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner w/ Heat Pump
|Air Flow (CFM)
|AC Circuit Required
||35.1" x 29.9" x 13.2"|