The Blue Ox BX2671 Baseplate For 2015-17 Ford Expedition/Lincoln Navigator is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Ford dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- Base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look
- DIY bolt-on application
- Fits the following vehicles:
- 2009-14 Ford F150 (No Raptor/King Ranch)
- 2015-17 Ford Expedition
- 2015-17 Ford F150
- 2015-17 Lincoln Navigator (Includes EcoBoost & ACC)
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 3 hours.
- Part Number: BX2671
- Tab Height: 20"
- Tab Width: 35"
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Tow hooks must be removed and remain off the vehicle after installation.
- The baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used for vehicles weighing over 5,000 lbs.
Blue Ox Base Plate 2015-2017 Ford Expedition/Lincoln Navigator