The Bigfoot AKC-E4501 Central Pump Automatic Leveling System For Ford E-450 Chassis is perfect for the RV'er looking to upgrade to hydraulic leveling. The control panel has a manual mode to run each jack individually, an all-up light to acknowledge that all the jacks are up prior to driving off and an emergency retracts button to retract all four jacks simultaneously in emergency situations.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling from 90-120 seconds
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- (4) powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 lbs with a 13" stroke.
- Includes 1 central pump.
- The weatherproof hydraulic power unit, with an American, made marine pumps & motors wrapped in steel housing.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Includes everything necessary for a complete installation.
- Important: Any existing frame brackets must be removed prior to installation.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Central Pump Automatic Leveling System For Ford E-450 Chassis