The Broan 6201 Big Heat portable electric heater is the perfect solution for instant heat, with a full 1500 watts of heating power and a reliable, ceramic heating element to ensure a fast warm-up. Made with a rugged steel construction, automatic shut-off, and overheat protection making this not only durable, but safe. Light, small and easy to transport with its integrated carrying handle.
Great for use in the garage, workshop, boat or RV. No matter where you put it to work, it's just what you need, right when you need it.
- Watts and Amps at 120 Volts - 1200/1500 Watts and 10/12.5 Amps.
- Air Mover - Type Fan.
- Auto Shut-off - Yes.
- BTU/hr at 120 Volts - 4095/5120 BTU/hr.
- Controls - Built In Thermostat.
- Heater Type - Portable.
- Grille Dimensions - Height 3-3/4", Width 3-1/2".
- Housing Finish - Aluminum.
- Housing Material - Steel.
- Number of Heat Settings - Variable.
- Portable - Yes.
- Thermostat - Yes.
- UL Listed - Yes.
- Compact size, rugged steel construction, and durable finish for years of trouble free performance
- Easy to see indicator lights.
- 6' foot cord with safety flanged plug give you plenty room to position the heater where it is needed
- UL listed for safety
- Note: Portable heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat and not to take the place of a home’s main heat source
- Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5 7/8" x 6" x 5 1/4"
- One year manufacturer warranty
Features: Instant, automatic safety shut-off disables heater if it is tipped on its front or back for worry free operation in busy environments.
Overheat protection shuts off the heater and activates the “caution” light if excess heat is detected, for worry free performance.
Efficient, ceramic heating elements and choice of high (1500 watts), low (1200 watts) or fan-only (no heat) settings let you control the heater to match your needs.
Thermostat control dial lets you adjust heater output to maintain desired room temperature.
Integrated handle for easy mobility and rounded bumpers to protect surfaces.
How to use: Place heater on any firm surface - tabletop, counter, desk, shelf
or floor. Avoid soft or combustible materials such as carpet. Plug cord into any 120V, 60Hz AC wall outlet. Turn upper knob to desired setting: fan only, low heat (1200W),
or high heat (1500W). Use "High" setting for fast warm-up. Turn lower knob to set thermostat at desired warmth. Adjust
setting so heater shuts off just as room reaches desired warmth. Once room is warmed up, you will save electricity and maintain
more even heat by moving upper knob to "Low" setting.
Broan-NuTone Big Heat Portable Heater