The Camco Stabilizer Jack Pads - Rubber - 4 Pack are recycled rubber stabilizer jack pads that help prevent jacks and stabilizers from sinking into soft ground. The flexible material is great for use on uneven surfaces such as gravel, tree roots, and rough earth because it absorbs uneven pressure instead of cracking or wobbling. Recycled rubber stabilizer jack pads are UV resistant, weather-proof, and constructed of recycled materials.
- Helps prevent jacks and stabilizers from sinking into soft ground
- Can be used on uneven surfaces such as gravel, tree roots, etc.
- Compatible with Camco stabilizer jacks and plastic jack pads
- Integrated handle for ease of use, included strap for storage
- Constructed of recycled materials, UV resistant and weather-proof
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 9" x 0.75"
- Sold in packs of 4
- Limited 90-day manufacturer warranty