This Accent GLS/SE With Foglights 2013 to 2014 Base Plate is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye, because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your CHEVY Dealer to insure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- Base plate features removable tabs for a discrete look
- DIY bolt on application
- Part Number: BX2335
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Tab Height: 14"
- Tab Width: 24"
- Instructions and installation hardware included
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- 3-Year warranty
- Made in USA
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Requires some trimming of the air dam.
- Tow hooks must be removed and remain off the vehicle after installation.
- Use only with motorhome mount tow bars or the BX8833 or BX88151 adapters. Removable tabs with only one hole will not attach to car mount tow bars or other adapters. The Acclaim may only be used on Baseplates that have a greater than 23" and less than 28 1/2" spread. The Adventurer may only be used with baseplates that have 16” – 36” spaced removable tabs The Ambassador may only be used with 24" spaced removable tabs.
BX2335 Base Plate Chevy Accent GLS/SE With Foglights