The Curt 45927 Adjustable Dual Ball Channel Mount is a versatile hitch ball mount with a max weight rating of 20,000 lbs. Features built-in anti-rattling to ensure quieter, smoother towing. 2" and 2-5/16" hitch balls inside an adjustable channel to fit different sized couplers.
- The adjustable channel allows for simple and exact trailer leveling.
- Hitch ball may be flipped quickly and easily with the pin attachments.
- Adjustable shank length provides added clearance for your bumper or spare tire.
- Features 2 hitch pin holes to adjust shank length from 11" to 12".
- Anti-rattle bumper reduces noise and road vibrations for a quieter smoother ride.
- Ideal for towing livestock haulers, flatbed trailers, travel trailers, and more.
- Heavy-duty forged steel construction with a durable carbide powder-coated finish.
- Withstands rain, snow, dirt, and road salt.
- Rust and corrosion-resistant.
- The dual ball is protected by a durable yellow zinc-plated finish.
- Lightweight for easier handling.
- Pins & clips are included.
- Fits 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" hitch receivers.
- Rise: 8-7/8".
- Drop: 10-3/8".
- 2" ball weight rating: 10,000 lbs.
- 2-5/16" ball weight rating: 20,000 lbs.
- Tongue Weight: 1,000 lbs (2" ball), 2,000 lbs (2-5/16" ball).
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to center of the ball:
- Hitch pin hole closest to the ball: 10-3/4"
- Hitch pin farthest from the ball: 11-3/4"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to center of adjustment holes:
- Hitch pin hole closest to adjustment holes: 7-1/4"
- Hitch pin hole farthest from adjustment holes: 8-1/4"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to the closest point of the support gusset:
- Hitch pin hole closest to gusset: 3"
- Hitch pin hole farthest from gusset: 4"
- Pin Hole Diameter: 5/8".
- Distance between shank adjustment holes: 1".
- Interior Channel Width: 3".
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty, And 1 Year Finish Warranty And 1 Year Parts Warranty.
Curt Adjustable Dual Ball Channel Mount For 2-1/2" Receivers - 10-3/8" Drop - 20,000 Lbs