Additional Product Information
How to Use:
- Pour 4 oz through toilet bowl with 1 gallon of water.
- Holding tank should be emptied every week regardless of waste level.
Portable Toilet Systems:
- Pour 2 oz directly into waste holding tank through toilet bowl and add one pint of water to cover tank bottom.
- Otherwise accepted wastewater, treated with this product, can be safely discharged into municipal treatment systems.
- When discharging into a residential septic system, the septic tank must be properly operated with adequate capacity.
- Use correct dosage of this product and empty holding tank when full.
- Empty gray water tank immediately before or after emptying toilet holding tank.
- Avoid emptying your holding tank more frequently than once per week into the same residential septic tank.