Additional Product Information
- Endurance Vehicle Side Socket- 3 year Warranty
- Oversized hinge for Maximum Durability
- Reinforced easy-grip lid opens 180 degrees for easier connections
- Best Corrosion resistance; internal seals for ultimate weatherproofing
- Includes: Powder coated mounting bracket, hex-head zinc plated screws & hardware, and grease packets.
Endurance Socket Instructions:
1.) Attach mounting bracket (A) to desired location on rear of
vehicle or use existing mount. (Mounting screws not
2.) Run function wires through terminal cover (B).
3.) Strip function wires ¼" and tightly secure them to socket
terminals (C) according to function.
4.) Apply a small amount of grease (included) to all terminals,
both front and rear of socket to prevent corrosion.
5.) Snap terminal cover (B) onto socket.
6.) Fasten provided hex-head screw, nut, and washer combination
to mounting bracket (A) tightly.
7.) Tighten rear strain relief screw (D) located on bottom of
Note: Locate wires on vehicle by function only. Color coding is
not standard with all manufacturers.
Caution: Connect auxiliary power lead to fuse block or fused
battery lead. 20 Amp.