If you're looking for a basic fire extinguisher for your RV, the BRK Electron First Alert White Fire Extinguisher - 5-B:C would be perfect for you. It fights B and C fires, which are liquids and electrical, making this extinguisher ideal for the kitchen, unless it is cooking oil then it would be best to use a wet chemical or class K extinguisher. These are great RV accessories to have in case of a fire, to protect your RV, trailer or camper and most importantly family.
How To Use A Fire Extinguisher: By remembering the word PASS you will be able to use any fire extinguisher. Pull the pin, Aim extinguisher at the base of the fire, Squeeze the trigger and Sweep from left to right until the fire is out. Always make sure to keep a safe distance, about 6 feet away from the fire and always use the proper fire extinguisher for the class type of fire, otherwise it may not work.
- Dry chemical fire extinguisher.
- For use with class BC fires, liquids and energized electrical.
- Commercial-grade metal valve and trigger.
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge.
- Includes bracket and strap for a secure mount.
- Ideal for the basic use/kitchen.
- Sodium Bicarbonate extinguishing agent.
- Dimensions: 3.5" L x 4.3" W x 12.3"H.
- Important note: This product cannot be shipped by air!
- Limited 10 year manufacturer warranty.
Fire Extinguisher - 5-B:C By First Alert