The Flow-Pur Dual Filter System installs onto your exterior water supply to provide you with clean fresh-tasting water. This system has been tested to remove 99.9% of contaminants including bacteria, sediment, chlorine, bad taste, and odors.
- GAC/KDF filter (#5) removes inorganic contaminants before they reach the carbon bed, protecting it from bacteria fouling and build-up.
- Sediment filters with multi-ply filter media for greater dirt holding capacity and longer life.
- Tested to eliminate 99.9% of cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
- Both filter cartridges fit 10" housings for most brands.
- Replacement is recommended every 12 months, or when you notice a change in taste, odor, or if water flow diminishes.
- Replacement filters #5 and #7 available separately, see frequently bought below.
- Includes (1) filter casing with garden hose fittings, #5 and #7 filters, (1) built-in mounting bracket and screws, and (1) spanner wrench for tightening the filter caps securely into place.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
Flow-Pur Exterior Dual Filter System