Note: Systems are made to order and have a current lead-time of 6 weeks. The Bigfoot PC-E4501 Ford E-450 Platinum Semi-Automatic Leveling System is designed for specific vehicles and their leveling system application (cylinder size, frame & ride height, etc.) One weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American-made marine pump & motor wrapped in steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space.
Attention: Vehicles 5 years old or older, Measurement Required: Underneath the cab driver's area, locate the control arm mounting bracket for the front axle, just rearward of this bracket measure from the bottom of the vehicle frame to the ground (parked on level surface). If this measurement is below 15" use the Ford E-350 part numbers as they have a shorter front cylinder for better ground clearance.
- Semi-automatic operation. All four cylinders make contact and stabilize the vehicle.
- Note: The user must use a bubble level or leveling device and press the corresponding buttons on the panel to get it perfectly level.
- Quick adjustment operation to level the vehicle to your liking.
- On-the-fly manual adjustment feature that allows you to quickly operate each cylinder individually or in pairs.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (4) Powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with a 13" stroke.
- (1) Weatherproof hydraulic power unit.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes everything needed to be installed on your Ford E-450-equipped coach.
- Front installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders & Mounting Equipment
- Rear installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders & Mounting Equipment.
- All necessary components and hardware for a complete installation!
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details
- Weld-on installation (to upgrade to a bolt-on installation, see part BO-FORD)
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- Note: This system does not have an inclinometer and does not read a level plane like the Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Ford E-450 Platinum Semi-Automatic Leveling System