This Escape 2005 to 2008 Base Plate is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye, because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your FORD Dealer to insure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- Base plate features removable tabs for a discrete look
- DIY bolt on application
- Part Number: BX2609
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Tab Height: 18.5"
- Tab Width: 18"
- Instructions and installation hardware included
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- 2005-2008 Ford Escape (manual transmission only)
- 2005-2008 Ford Escape Hybrid (automatic transmission only)
- Limited 3-Year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in USA
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill.
- Baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either
a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted
tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing
over 5,000 lbs.
- Use only with motorhome mount tow bars or the BX8833 or BX88151
adapters. Removable tabs with only one (1) hole will not attach to
car mount tow bars or other adapters. The Acclaim may only be used
with removable tab baseplates that have a 22” or greater spaced
tabs. The Adventurer may be used with baseplates having 18”-41”
spaced removable tabs. The Ambassador may only be used with 24”
spaced removable tabs.
Blue Ox BX2609 Ford Escape 2005 to 2008 Manual Only Baseplate