The Noco Genius G7200 is a smart, 12 Step, fully automatic switch-mode battery charger and maintainer. A strong unit with charging modes for recovering severely drained batteries that will not accept a normal charge and extends performance and life of all types and sizes of 12 Volt and 24 Volt lead acid batteries. The unique feature of this charging system is it's ability to automatically dissolves harmful sulfates using safe, high frequency pulse technology.
Battery Charger Comparison Chart
- Powered by Noco's VosFX Processor.
- Charges fully every time.
- Input Voltage AC: 110-120 VAC.
- Working Voltage AC: 85-130 VAC.
- Input Current: 2000mA RMS Max.
- Efficiency: 85% Approx.
- Power: 150W Max.
- Charging Voltage: 14.4/28.8V, 14.7/29.4V (Cold/AGM),
- Charging Current: 7200mA (12V),
- Back Current Drain: less than 5mA.
- Ripple: less than 2%.
- Operating Temperature: 14°F - 104°F.
- Charger Type: 12 Step, Fully Automatic,
- Type of Batteries: 12V & 24V Lead-Acid.
- Battery Chemistries: Wet, Gel, MF & AGM.
- Battery Capacity: 14-230Ah (12V),
Maintains All Battery Sizes.
- Housing Protection: IP65.
- Cooling: Natural Convection.
- Noise Level: less than 50dB.
- Dimensions: 8.9"L x 3.8"W x 2.4"H.
- 2x faster than other chargers.
- Fuse protection from short circuiting.
- Light weight and compact.
- Comes with:
- G7200 Charger.
- 6' Power Cord.
- 5' DC Cord.
- 2' Battery Leads.
- Battery Clamp Connectors.
- Eyelet Terminal Connectors.
- Owner's Manual & User Guide.
- Limited 5 year manufacturers warranty.
Noco 12V & 24V 7.2A Multi-Purpose Battery Charger