Handling your bulky RV power cable has never been easier with the Glendinning Cablemaster Power Cord Reel. Simply pull out how much cable you need from the reel, then retract easily with the built-in "zero effort" retraction motor.
- Internal mounted switch (for retraction) and enclosure mounted on the cord reel.
- 12V hardwired installation.
- Specifically designed for a 50 amp RV power cable.
- Specifically designed for installation on 5th wheels (10.3" high).
- Includes a type SEOW "soft black" 50 amp power cable with molded plug handle.
- Saves storage space by mounting on your compartment wall.
- Power cable remains flexible down to 10-degrees below zero.
- Features an EZ unplug lever for easy disconnection from campsite power sources.
- "Guide roller" automatically guides the cable onto the hub (drum) during retraction.
- Undercoach roller assembly (not included) protects your power cable from scratches or damage while extending or retracting from your coach, see part 04069-1
- LED lights indicate sufficient power.
- Requires a 12V DC power supply.
- Voltage: 12 VDC.
- Operating Current: 5-7 amps nominal, 15 amp peak load.
- Cable Length: 32 ft.
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 16.18" L x 12" D.
- Weight: 47 lbs (including 32 ft of 6/4 power cable).
- Tested by ETL and meets all UL requirements.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
Glendinning Cablemaster Motorized 50A Low Profile Power Cord Reel - 32 Ft