New from Glendinning is the 50 Amp Cablemaster Power Cord Reel with PowerSafe electrical cord. The PowerSafe cordset easily identifies reverse polarity or loss of ground and correct voltage levels at the plug end of the cable. The Cablemaster Cord Reel allows you to pull out as much cable as needed and retract cable with the touch of a button.
- Difference between CRRA50-12-50-PS and the CRRA50-12-50, is the powersafe cordset.
- PowerSafe technology uses a red LED light to indicate faults at the power source, including reverse polarity or loss of ground, and a green LED light to indicate correct voltage levels.
- Unique drive motor mechanism disengages when the cable is extended for "zero-effort" pull-out force.
- 12V hardwired installation.
- Features an EZ unplug lever for easy disconnection from campsite power sources.
- "Guide roller" automatically guides the cable onto the hub (drum) during retraction.
- Undercoach roller assembly (not included) protects your power cable from scratches or damage while extending or retracting from your coach.
- Includes 50 feet of 50 amp power which is stored in the smallest possible area.
- Durable design is built to last and provide maintenance-free use.
- Compliant with RVIA Code NEC 70 2020.
- A large, molded easy-out lever allows easy disconnection from your power panel.
- Includes detachable mounting base, power switch, and 3 ft pigtail.
- Voltage: 12 VDC.
- Operating Current: 8-10 amps nominal.
- Cable Specs: 6/3 and 8/1 SOW 105-degrees C rating.
- Cable Size: 50 amp 125/250 VAC.
- Cable Length: 50 ft.
- Weight: 60 lbs (including 50 ft of 6/4 cable).
- Dimensions: 17.9" L x 12.04" W x 16.53" H.
- Fully tested and approved by ETL and CSA.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
Glendinning Cablemaster Motorized PowerSafe 50A Cord Reel - 50 Ft