The Aervoe Battery Operated Amber LED Road Flare is great for RV use and features an extremely durable crush proof poly-carbonate plastic case with 18 super bright amber LED's that is a safe alternative to incendiary flares. With 7 different flash patterns, including S.O.S. Rescue Morse Code, and a visibility range of 1/2 to 1 mile this road flare will warn motorists of your situation.
Uses: Ideal for road safety identification by emergency responders, or for personal vehicle operators as an emergency signaling device. May also be used on construction sites and in marine applications for boater emergency safety. Great to have in case your motor home, trailer or camper, breaks down in the middle of your trip.
- LED flare replaces toxic incendiary flares that are banned in many states.
- Crushproof and waterproof up to 50 feet and will float.
- May be used in any weather condition.
- Amber LED's will get noticed and warn on coming traffic.
- Super compact for easy storage.
- LED light can be seen from the top and the sides.
- Don't have to deal with smoke, flame or ash as with incendiary flares.
- Convenient way to signal detours or road hazards.
- Ideal for road safety identification by emergency responders.
- May also be used on construction sites, in marine applications for boater emergency safety or scuba.
- Can be placed on the road, or any magnetic surface.
- 18 LED Bulbs: 5mm, 20,000 MCD, 100,000 hour life
- Temperature Range: 14°F to 158°F (-10°C - 70°C)
- Dimensions: 5” L x 4.25” w x 1.5” H.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Includes 1 road flare and a strong magnet to attach it to any steel surface.
- Included 2 AA batteries and hex wrench for battery replacement.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Works for:
- Class A motor home
- Class B motor home
- Class C motor home
- Fifth Wheel
- Travel trailer
- Many other vehicles.
Battery life for different flash patterns: #1 - Rotate 30+ hours, #2 - Quad flash 30+ hours , #3 - Alternating blinks 20+ hours , #4 - Quick flash 40+ hours, #5 - S.O.S. rescue (Morse Code) 60+ hours, #6 - Stead on - High 15+ hours and #7 - 3 LEDmarkeer light 40+ hours.
Aervoe Battery Operated Amber LED Road Flare