The Leisure Time Sticknbond RV Leak Repair Tape- 4" x 25' Aluminum is a do it yourself way to fix tears in your RV roof or seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters and much more. It uses advanced MicroSealant Technology, a 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber with a built in primer, bonded to a UV stable backing. This tape makes a water-tight bond and is made to withstand all weather, it will flex, expand and contract in all conditions.
Before applying, the surface must be clean and dry. For application, install over the repair area, removing the protective liner as you go, to prevent the tape from getting stuck to itself or debris. Using pressure, rub with hand or roll with steel roller to activate bonding process.
- Aluminum UV stable backing.
- Bonds to surfaces and itself to stop leaks.
- Use on: carbon steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, aluminum foil, gypsum board, wood, rubber, tar, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, rubber, thermoplastics, single-ply roofing, etc.
- Seals leaks on metal buildings, trailer/RV roofs and sides, drain pans, drain pipes, ductwork, boats, canoes, as a protective coating for surfaces and much more.
- Can be applied in weather as cold as -20 degrees.
- Seals for an air, moisture and water-tight barrier.
- Dimensions: 4" width, 25' length.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Includes 1 roll of aluminum RV leak repair tape.
- Limited 25 year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in USA.
Leisure Time Sticknbond Leak Repair Tape- 4" x 25' Aluminum