The Leisure Time Sticknbond Leak Repair Tape - 4" x 25' White is an easy, do it yourself way to fix tears in your RV roof or seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters and much more. It uses advanced MicroSealant Technology, a 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber with a built in primer, bonded to a UV stable backing. This tape makes a water-tight bond and is made to withstand all weather, it will flex, expand and contract in all conditions.
Before applying, the surface must be clean and dry, you can use Eternaclean for an easy clean up. For application, install over the repair area, removing the protective liner as you go, to prevent the tape from getting stuck to itself or debris. Using pressure, rub with hand or roll with steel roller to activate bonding process.
- Bonds to surfaces and stops leaks.
- Use on: EPDM, TPO, most PVC, CSPE/Hypalon, CPE, SBS, APP modifieds, asphalt BURs, coal tar BURs, all metal roofs, tiles, shingle, aluminum, galvanized steel, gypsum board, wood, polyethylene, propylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, OSB, etc.
- Seals roof tears, seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters, and much more.
- Can be applied in weather as cold as -20 degrees.
- Seals for an air, moisture and water-tight barrier.
- One step permanent leak repair tape.
- Maximum flexibility, durability and UV protection.
- Will not crack, peel or harden.
- Dimensions: 4" width, 25' length.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Includes 1 roll of white RV leak repair tape.
- Limited 25 year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in USA.
Leisure Time Sticknbond Leak Repair Tape - 4" x 25' White