The Blue Ox BX2653 Baseplate For 2013-2016 Lincoln MKZ is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Lincoln dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Part Number: BX2653.
- Fits 2013 thru 2016 Lincoln MKZ (includes Hybrid), with EcoBoost and adaptive cruise control.
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Tab Height: 12.5".
- Tab Width: 15".
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Requires some trimming of the air dam.
- Tow hooks must be removed and remain off the vehicle after installation.
- Use only with motorhome mount tow bars or the BX8833 or BX88151 adapters (not included).
- Removable tabs with only one hole will not attach to car mount tow bars or other adapters.
- The Acclaim may only be used on Baseplates that have a greater than 23" and less than 28 1/2" spread.
- The Adventurer may only be used with baseplates that have 16” – 36” spaced removable tabs
- The Ambassador may only be used with 24" spaced removable tabs.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2013-2016 Lincoln MKZ (Includes Hybrid)