The Lippert 689052 Flow Max water pump delivers a steady flow of water to your RV, averaging 45 PSI with an average of 3.0 GPM at 12 VDC and 8 amps max. Especially useful on larger RVs that have extended plumbing running between the source point and the pump.
- Self-priming up to 6 vertical ft.
- The motor design incorporates ball bearings for long life and quiet operation.
- Equipped with a thermal breaker that automatically shuts off the pump in high temperatures.
- Maximum recommended temperature of 140-degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4.84" tall when floor mounted, sidewall mounted is approx 7.98".
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/2" threads.
- Duty cycle: 5 minutes on, 10 minutes off.
- It is not recommended to run continuously as this may damage the pump.
- On-demand unit is designed for intermittent use only.
- Positive displacement 3-chamber fresh water pump
- The pump can run dry without incurring damage.
- Freeze/thaw tested up to five 2-hour cycles.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant motor.
- Flow Rate: 3.0 GPM.
- Average Pressure: 45 PSI.
- Power Rating: 12 VDC, 8.0 amps max.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: OEM.
- NSF/ANSI 372 certified.
- Includes (1) 12 VDC pump, (1) screen filter, and (2) 1/2" threaded to 1/2' barb fittings.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Lippert Flow Max 3.0 GPM RV Water Pump - 12V