The Lippert High-Speed Power Stabilizer Jack is two times faster than the previous versions and automatically adjusts to uneven ground. An affordable way to upgrade power leveling and easily bolt onto your existing frame.
Note: This is the same part as the Lippert 337199 only it includes a switch
- Affordable upgrade from manual scissor jacks
- Includes black waterproof switch
- Legs extend up to 30" for quick leveling
- New embossed legs add strength
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for durability
- One motor independently controls both legs.
- Powder coat finish stands up to the elements and resists corrosion
- The new motor is 2x faster than the previous motor for quicker setup
- Front and rear mounting applications available for maximum stability
- Stabilizer automatically adjusts to the terrain so the uneven ground is no issue.
- Includes switch, switch harness, amp fuse, and all installation hardware.
- Motor: 12vDC
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Dimensions: 78" L x 20" W x 4-3/4" T
- Lift: 30"
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 68-11/16" from center-hole to center-hole
- Sold individually
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
Lippert High Speed Power Stabilizer Jack