Convenience, comfort & control. For maximum convenience and leveling on-the-go, nothing beats an Air Lift on-board air management system. Whether automatic or dash-mounted control, you can quickly adjust your vehicle for changes in load or road conditions. Each system comes complete with compressor, gauges, wiring, connections everything you need! Economically price, popular accessory for less demanding applications on pickups and vans. Includes our exclusive wiring harness for faster, easier installation. Features a Low Pressure Sensor that automatically activates if pressure falls below minimum safe levels.
- Dual path compressor kit levels your vehicle side-to-side, offering better brake traction on the front end of your vehicle.
- Air supply is ready to be used upon proper installation.
- Works great for light or medium duty applications for air springs.
- Low pressure sensor automatically activates compressor if the pressure drops, alerting you to inflate the problem air spring.
- Dual path system inflates two air springs at the same rate, at the same time.
- Compressor mounts easily to your vehicles frame.
- Locate the compressor in a dry, protected area on your vehicle. The compressor can be damaged or the system may fail if the compressor comes in direct contact with excessive moisture or splashing.
- Compressor system allows you to adjust the air springs according to the road and weather conditions.
- Included wiring harness allows for fast and simple installation.
- Compatibility: All air lift on board compressor systems work with all brands of air springs.
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
- Box dimensions: 6.25" x 13.5" x 8.25"
- Included: All necessary installation hardware, compressor, guage, wiring harness, & installation instructions.
- Limited 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Note: Required air springs are sold separate.
Load Controller II, Dual Path Compressor Kit