The Micro-Air ASY-364-X20-IP EasyStart With Installation Kit is a one of a kind custom developed soft starter for single phase motors, allowing you to run up to 2 RV air conditioners on a single 30 amp cord.
Important Note: Each AC unit requires an EasyStart unit to be installed (only 4 wires to connect).
- Supports 100-125VAC, 50-60Hz motors.
- Compatible with pure or modified sine inverters.
- The perfect solution that allows an air conditioner or refrigeration compressor to operate on a generator, inverter or limited utility power.
- Will work for a 120V, any BTU, rooftop A/C unit.
- Audibly quieter and smoother compressor startups.
- Enhanced fault detection protects the compressor.
- Integrated short-cycle prevention.
- Employs a 4-part start ramp sequence that is self-optimizing, resulting in the lowest possible start-up current.
- Delivers 65-75% start current reduction as compared to a compressor's LRA (locked-rotor amperage).
- Specialized fault checks provide further protection for your compressor.
- Capable of supporting up to a 36000 BTU (3 ton) compressor.
- Fully weatherproof casing (IP65), flameproof, a plastic enclosure with an integrated mounting flange, and a 40" wire harness.
- Mounts inside the rain shield on a rooftop unit.
- Dimensions: 7.64" L x 3.58" W x 2.50" H.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Includes installation kit KIT-364-RT2:
- 250 Fast On Connector (female)
- Closed End Splice Connector
- Conn RCPT FLG Fast 14-16 AWG
- .250 PiggyBack (blue)
- Male .250" 12-14 GA (yellow)
- Male .250" 14-16 GA (blue)
- Wire 14 AWG (black)
- Cable Tie - 8 inch (black)
- Double Sided Foam Tape
- Snap Bushing
- Quick Connect Receptacle
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Micro-Air EasyStart 364 Air Conditioner Soft Starter