The Maxxair Maxxfan Standard vent fan with manual opening dome lid and thermostat will keep your RV freshly ventilated. The Maxxfan features a 10-speed fan motor, manual opening lid, flush-mounted keypad controls, thermostatic operation with intake and exhaust airflow. The fan can run with the lid closed for circulation (like a ceiling fan). Twin lifting arms keep the lid from fluttering when driving or in high winds. White dome lid cover. 2-year limited warranty with a lifetime warranty on dome lid.
- Brings in the fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, simply rotate four retaining knobs to remove the screen for cleaning, no tools required
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12-volt fan motor and a 12 inch, 10 bladed fan
- Provides over 900 Cubic feet of air per minute to keep you cool and comfortable
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake, and exhaust functions.
- See below for a list of all available MaxxFan roof vent fans.
- Fits all standard 14" x 14" roof openings
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Closes securely for a low profile appearance
- Intake and exhaust.
- The fan runs with lid closed to circulate air (Ceiling Fan Mode)
- All mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant must be purchased separately.
- 2-year Limited Warranty with Lifetime Limited warranty on the dome lid
MaxxAir White Powered Vent With Thermostat