The Purple Line EM4445 Enduro Trailer Mover With Remote allows users to park their trailers by remote control, into difficult parking spaces with precision & accuracy. This amazing products eliminate the stress and minimize the risk of damaging the trailer by parking it yourself. The Enduro power units have a powerful high torque 12V electric motor, a control unit and remote handset. This kit includes (2) movers and all necessary hardware for single axle trailer. Note you will need to buy (2) kits for tandem axle trailers. Kits can be linked to work off of (1) remote.
- Best in class features and pricing!
- The Enduro trailer mover is constructed of high quality steel components for durability & reliability.
- Compact drive gearbox that produces more power while at the same time, drawing a smaller current.
- Trailer mover is equipped with lightweight, solid cast alloy rollers that contact the tires to move the trailer.
- Channel cut roller design uses an over cam engagement that locks into place & delivers enough force to turn the trailer's wheels.
- Cross actuation feature engages both rollers simultaneously from either side of the trailer.
- Trailer mover is water resistant and to an extent, waterproof, however it shouldn't be operated when submerged.
- Wireless remote control handset offers 360 degrees of strong signal.
- Metal components are corrosive resistant with electro plated & powder coated finishes to enhance the life of the product as well as the durability of the product.
- The unit is fully transferable to a new or upgraded trailer.
- Isolation switch is fitted to prevent accidental use of the remote, ensuring you that little curious fingers won't compromise anyone's safety.
- Control unit & handset will shut down automatically after 60 seconds of sitting idle.
- Control unit will automatically shut down if the mover is continuously working in one direction for 3 minutes.
- Built in motor overload protection for both current and temperature, meaning that a fuse is not required.
- Trailer mover automatically brakes as soon as the handset button is released.
- The ideal location for the Enduro is in front of the axle, but can be fitted behind the axle if needed.
- The Enduro Trailer Mover will fit most trailers
- The ground clearance from the bottom of the chassis must be a minimum of 6.5"
- The clearance from the tire to any object must be at least 16"
- Safe working load: 5,000 lbs on flat terrain (2 motors) - up to 3300 lbs on a 25% incline.
- 6,800 lbs on flat terrain (4 motors) - up to 5500 lbs on a 20% incline.
- single axle trailers (2 motors) up to 5,000 pounds,
- tandem axle trailers (4 motors) up to 7,800 lbs. (Please note: tandem axle trailer requires (2) Enduro Power Trailer Mover kit, & both kits can be synchronized to the one handset.)
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
All necessary installation hardware, (2) Enduro movers (2) chassis adapter plates (Adapter must be attached to the chassis and the Enduro, then clamps onto the plate.), (1) wireless remote control, operator instructions, & user manual.
Note: When installing the Enduro Trailer Mover, entry steps & waste water outlets may need to be re-positioned.
- Weight: 88.2 lbs max
- Dimensions: 57" long x 17-1/2" wide x 15-1/2" high
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Minimum current consumption: 19 Amps
- Maximum current consumption: 84 Amps
- Minimum Width (trailer): 70.5"
- Maximum Width (trailer): 94.5"
- Power output: 1000 ft lbs
- Speed: .24 mph
Purple Line EM4445 Enduro Trailer Mover With Remote