The RV SnapPad EQ-Compact are jack pads that permanently attach to the footpads of your RV leveling system. The jack pads can be installed in minutes and increase stability by making your leveling system footpad larger and conforming to uneven terrain like gravel. Features anti-slip rubber meaning no more popping jacks or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
- Designed for Equalizer 4-point leveling systems with 7" square feet, or BAL 7" round feet.
- Compatible rig types: Class B & C motorhomes.
- Most Common Compatible Brands: Airstream, Dynamax, Jayco, Leisure Travel Van, Renegade, Tiffin, and Winnebago.
- Compatible Leveling Systems: Equalizer Systems, Bigfoot Hydraulic Leveling System, BAL
- Increases stability of your coach and conforms to uneven terrains, like gravel.
- Adds 1" thickness to your jack foot and 44% more surface area.
- Anti-slip material works on all surfaces.
- Will not crack, burn, melt, or break.
- Rubber dampens vibrations.
- Protects against electrical surges caused by non-direct lightning strikes.
- Protects your driveway from rust marks.
- Lab-tested to handle over 50 G's of force.
- Temperature tested between 120 and -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Made from finely graded recycled tire crumb and high strength binder.
- Easy one-time installation.
- Individual Pad Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Total Diameter: 9".
- Also known as Equalizer part #70161
- Includes (4) EQ-Compact permanent jack pads.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
RV SnapPad EQ-Compact Permanent RV Jack Pad 4 Pack - 7" Equalizer Leveling System
How To Install:
1. Simply place the SnapPad underneath the metal foot of your RV. Note: SnapPads are easier to install with two people.
2. Lower the foot into the cavity and continue to apply pressure until the lip wraps over the edge of the foot. You'll know it's in place by the distinctive snap. We recommend using dish soap around the inner lip to help snap it into place.
Warning: Do not use petroleum-based lubricants (ex: silicone or WD 40), as this can erode the SnapPad.
3. Now your SnapPads are permanently installed and ready to effortlessly level your RV across any surface.
4. Should your SnapPad not install, raise your foot 3-4", place a shim on the side of the pad, and lower the foot. The shim will help snap the pad into place.
Caution: Be sure to keep your fingers away from pinch points while installing your SnapPad.