Engineered to withstand the most rigorous and punishing duty cycles, the Remco Rebel Single Speed Fresh Water Pump offers a new level of performance for your RV fresh water system.
- Rebel replaces any OEM pump that operates 1 faucet, multiple faucets, or shower simultaneously.
- High flow 5 pumping chamber design allows smooth output and less pulsation.
- Flow IQ controls provide the best low flow capabilities without hammering or cycling.
- Professional grade, sealed motor.
- Intermittent duty pump - 30-45 minute runtime, 20-minute cool down.
- Heavier wire for low amp draw (12 AWG to the controller, 10 AWG to pump)
- The outlet check valve prevents city water connection backflow.
- Can run dry without any damage.
- Tested dry for 3 hours saw no defects in components.
- No accumulator tank is required.
- Self-priming up to 14 feet.
- 3.2 GPM flow rate.
- Max Pressure Rating: 60 PSI shutoff.
- EPDM valve, Santoprene diaphragm, and nylon housing.
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Amps: 15 max.
- Dimensions: 10" L x 4.84" W x 4.55" H.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Note: The differences between the Rebel fresh water pumps are inside, so all the images may appear the same.
- What's Included in the box: (1) rebel pump, (2) QTS-556 3/4" quick attach x 1/2" MNPT fittings, and owner manual.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Remco Rebel 3.2 GPM Single Speed RV Fresh Water Pump, 12V DC