The Redarc Tow-Pro Elite Trailer Brake Controller is an electric brake controller designed to suit most common trailer braking applications while requiring minimal dash space and is simple to install and operate.
- The Tow-Pro Elite electric trailer brake controller features Active Calibration which constantly monitors the direction of travel
- The unit will even calibrate with no trailer attached whilst maintaining the ability to mount in any orientation.
- The unit is able to operate both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes and will operate from either 12 Volt or 24 Volt vehicle systems without the need for manual selection or extra components or wiring.
- AL-KO ESC and Dexter Sway Control System compliant.
- The brake controller activates trailer brakes in proportion to your vehicle's braking action
- Automatically adjusts trailer's braking based on deceleration of tow vehicle
- Activates immediately - no pausing like with time-delayed brake controllers
- Control knob mounts in the dash or other easily accessible areas
- Allows for fast and easy adjustment of braking power with the turn of the dial
- Allows you to switch from proportional braking to user-controlled mode
- Provides accessible manual override - just press the knob to activate
- Offers simple diagnostics with bright, colored LED
- The main unit installs out of sight
- No more banging your knee on a bulky controller
- No interference with airbags or other vehicle accessories
- No hard-to-reach override lever or impossible-to-read screen
- 2 Different braking modes available
- Set in the proportional mode for everyday use
- Get absolute control over trailer braking activity with user-controlled mode - great for off-roading
- 3-Axis accelerometer measures deceleration in all directions for precise braking and smooth, uniform stopping action
- Can be mounted at any angle and will still accurately sense the deceleration of your vehicle
- Active calibration technology continuously monitors your direction of travel and adjusts brake response accordingly
- Application: trailers with up to 3 axles (6 brake assemblies)
- Designed for use with electric or electric-over-hydraulic trailer brakes
- Works with 12-volt and 24-volt vehicle electrical systems
- Under dash mounting bracket kit not included, see part EBMK-001
- Note: TPH-025 universal wiring harness is included. Vehicle-specific wiring harnesses are available separately, see the frequently bought section below to locate the right harness for your vehicle.
- Other Tow-Pro Elite Accessories:
- Main unit: 3-3/8" long x 3-15/16" wide x 1-1/8" tall
- Control knob dimensions: 2-3/8" long x 3/4" wide x 7/8" tall
- Output voltage range: 9V - 32V
- Output current rating: 25 amps continuous
- Maximum charging voltage: 12V DC
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Meets or exceeds both UNECE R21 and FMVSS 201 regulations for sustainability and safety
- Includes (1) remote head assembly, (1) main unit, (1) remote head nut, (1) remote head knob (EBRH-ACCV3-RH), (1) remote head bezel, (1) 3 ft remote head cable (RHWK-001), main unit wires & connector, (1) TPH-025 universal wiring harness, and (1) Tow-Pro universal switch insert panel TPSI-001.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Redarc Tow-Pro Elite Trailer Brake Controller