The Roadmaster RSSA Reflex Steering Stabilizer For Class A Chassis is designed to cushion you and your RV from high-velocity impacts from blow-outs, potholes, and crosswinds. This return-to-center stabilizer helps keep your RV steering straight in emergencies and helps make driving comfortable.
- Helps maintain control of your vehicle in crosswinds, road wander, and tire blowout.
- Stabilizer keeps your steering wheel centered to reduce travel fatigue.
- Tempered steel spring works to return steering wheel to the neutral position.
- Steering stabilizer mounts to tie rod and chassis.
- Easy bolt-on installation, no drilling or welding required.
- Installation Time: 1 hour approx.
- Requires a custom mounting bracket (not included).
- Center to center of ring eyelets: 26-1/2".
- Has 6-1/2" of stroke in both compression and extension.
- See the Roadmaster RSS Application Guide for mounting bracket fitments.
- Weight: 16.1 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Roadmaster Reflex Steering Stabilizer For Class A Chassis