The Equalizer Systems 8657UPS is a 4-point Auto Leveling System for 35 feet or smaller 5th wheel trailers with 16" stroke jacks in the rear. It replaces your current electric front jacks and rear manual stabilizer jacks. This system will allow you to operate the front two jacks together or independently to get your trailer off of your truck for easy unhooking and hooking up of your trailer. With one push of a button our system will automatically level your trailer in a matter of minutes. Our Auto-Level control also allows you to adjust the trailer manually if you need to adjust the level for any reason.
- Works with 35' or smaller 5th wheel trailers with 16" stroke jacks in the rear
- Operate the front jacks together or independently
- One touch, push button Auto-Level operation
- Audible and visual prompts notify user when leveling is in progress and complete
- Heavy-duty commercial pump features manual override in case of power failure
- Sensor is waterproof so you do not need to mount it in a storage compartment
- All of the harnesses are protected by a PVC coated nylon braid and have waterproof connectors
- Includes: (2) 30" front jacks with 24" stroke and large foot pads, (2) 21" rear jacks with 16" stroke and large foot pads, Auto-Level keypad controls, (2) Switch manual control for front jacks, (1) 4-function commercial pump with manual override, Auto-Level controller sensor, control harness, mounting bolt and brackets and (1) 150' heavy-duty flex hose
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Equalizer Systems 4-Point 5th Wheel Auto-Level System - Standard