This Highlander 2012 to 2013 Base Plate is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your TOYOTA Dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- Base plate features standard tabs
- DIY bolt-on application
- Part Number: BX3787
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Tab Height: 18"
- Tab Width: 22"
- Instructions and installation hardware included
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Limited 3-Year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Requires some trimming of the air dam.
- The baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either
a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted
tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used for vehicles weighing
over 5,000 lbs.
Blue Ox Base Plate Toyota Highlander