This Highlander 2012 to 2013 Base Plate is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye, because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your TOYOTA Dealer to insure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- Base plate features standard tabs
- DIY bolt on application
- Part Number: BX3787
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Tab Height: 18"
- Tab Width: 22"
- Instructions and installation hardware included
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Limited 3-Year manufacturer warranty
- Made in USA
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Requires some trimming of the air dam.
- Baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either
a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted
tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing
over 5,000 lbs.
Blue Ox BX3787 Base Plate Toyota Highlander