Precision engineered and rugged, all steel zinc plated construction for long life and trouble free operation. Features a Won't Slip Off crank and free floating grip handle for easy, comfortable cranking. Extra strong 3-leg tripod with large foot pads minimize soft, sink-in problems. The tripod presents a compact package for easy storing. Each jack comes with a #1 bracket and hardware. Use 3 standard jacks for campers 1,500 lb. or less; 3 heavy-duty or 4 standard jacks for campers under 2,300 lb.; 4 heavy-duty jacks will handle the weight of any size camper.
- All steel, zinc plated construction provides longevity & hassle-free operation.
- Large, heat-treated, full 18 tooth gears for additional strength & durability.
- (3) permanently lubricated guide bearings included, and one master thrust bearing.
- No-slip handle will not come off when in use, but can be easily removed.
- Free floating grip handle for easy & comfortable cranking.
- Extra strength, 3-leg tripod feature large foot pads minimize soft ground & sinking problems.
- Tripod features a compact package for easy storing options.
- Heavy bright plating offers maximum corrosion resistance, ensuring reliability.
- Weight capacity: Up to 1,000 lbs
- Compatibility: Ideal for use with campers 1,500 pounds or less. Used to help stabilize your camper to load & unloading your gear while camper is parked.
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Dimensions: 40" x 70" x 12"
- Minimum height: 38"
- Maximum height: 60"
- Included: All necessary mounting hardware, (3) jacks, #1 bracket, & (2) crank handles.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in the USA!
- Note: Sold in sets of 3 jacks.
Rieco Titan Standard Camper Tripod Jack 3 PK