The True Induction TI-1+2B Cooktop is a double gas burner and an induction cooktop hybrid that makes a perfect addition to your RV kitchen. Ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass.
Note: For RV use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced.
- May be installed in a countertop or used as a portable cooktop, making it ideal for many situations.
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- 10-piece stainless steel cookware set available separately, see part TIGOURMET
- Includes True Induction's trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
- Has the ability to be built in
- Timer settings and exact temperature settings
- Has both 2 gas burners and induction cooktop
- Power Rating: 120V, 60Hz, 1600W.
- BTU capacity: 6500
- Temperature range: 150°F - 450°F (exact temp settings)
- Select settings: 1-10 levels
- Can set the timer to up to 150 minutes
- Color: Black
- UL858 listed, CETL & FCC certified.
- Dimensions: 23-1/4" W x 20.5" L x 4.1 H
- Cutout Dimensions: 22" W x 19.5" L
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Instruction Manual
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Important Note: ships out by UPS ground only, priority shipping not available.
True Induction Double Gas Burner And Induction Cooktop