The Durasafe CPL-GMA is a BOLT padlock designed for use with vehicle keys from older GM models. The automotive grade shutter and solid zinc core help protect the lock from succumbing to corrosion or other types of environmental conditions. The CPL-GMA has received the best corrosion resistance rating possible from ASTM. Other features include an outer jacket for additional protection, 6-plate tumbler sidebar to provide greater security and large cylinder size.
The BOLT Padlock Series of locks are codeable, programmed to match the key to your GM vehicle. The lock can be used for anything and it gives you the convenience of being coded to a key you use often. Any additional locks that are that are bought can also be programmed to fit your vehicle key.
- Padlock works with your GM vehicle key
- Exclusive automotive grade, stainless steel, weather resistant shutter protects the lock
- Lock features solid zinc core
- Received the ASTM’s highest corrosion resistance rating
- Unique 6-plate tumbler sidebar makes the lock nearly impossible to pick or bump
- Outer jacket protects the lock and keeps out other elements
- Standard 9/32” nickel plated, hardened steel shackle
- 2” x 1-1/8” inside shackle clearance
Durasafe CPL-GMA BOLT Older GM Model Padlock