The Cordpro cord reels and organizers separate cords, hoses or cables into two chambers, preventing tangling between the two ends. This allows independent access to either end at all times. The Cordpro CP-100 holds up to 100' of standard 16/3 and most 14/3 extension cords. Does not include cords.
How it works: What it does is it organizes your cord into two separate flexible chambers, one for each half. This allows you to access either end independently, and at all times.
You can plug it in, go to work, and it unreels as you work. It winds up easily, because the ends wind past, not over each other, so they don't tangle. It works on anything flexible - extension cords, air hoses, flat cords, all the RV items like fresh water hose, antenna cables, and power cords.
The CP-100 and CP-XL units are made out of the same material as pickup truck bed liners. They are formulated for outdoor use - good to minus 100 degrees.
- Design allows you to unwind either end of cord separately at any time.
- Easily store the cord ends inside when not in use to protect them.
- Extremely durable.
- Maximum Capacities
- 100 ft 16/3 cord
- 80 ft 14/3 cord
- 50 ft 12/3 cord
- 40 ft 10/3 cord
- 25 ft 1/2" fresh water hose
- 50 ft 1/4" air hose
- 25 ft 3/8" air hose
- 150 ft coaxial cable
- Comes with metal reinforced hanging hole.
- Dimensions: 12-5/8" in diameter and 3-7/8" deep.
- Made from outdoor grade thermoplastic, welded together and seam is covered with an ergonomic rubber grip.
- Can be used in all weather conditions.
- Does not include cords.
- Made in USA.
Cordpro CP-100 Cord Organizer