The Reese quick-loading ball mount with 2" drop features a quick, easy receiver connection. This ball mount meets or exceeds SAE J684 and V-5 specifications. It has a tongue weight of 500 lbs and a gross trailer weight of 5000 lbs. It fits 1" diameter ball size and is a Class III/IV ball mount. This ball mount is made from steel and fits 2" standard receivers. The black powder coat finish is resistant to corrosion and the elements.
- Resists rust & corrosion providing longevity.
- Also resistant to most any weather condition.
- Angled cut allows for easier attactment to the receiver.
- Allows for easy removal as well!
- Commonly used for recreational vehicles
- as well as Marine & agriculture use!
- Fits any standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Accommodates 1-1/4" diameter ball size
- Strong ball mount design ensures secure towing with proper installation.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Weight: 7.55 lbs
- Tongue weight capacity: 500 lbs (Maximum)
- Gross towing weight: 5,000 lbs
- Ball hole size: 1"
- Shank size: 12" long
- Dimensions: 6" long x 6.5" wide x 8.5" high
- Black enamel powder coated finish over A-Coat, offers protection as well as appeal.
- Single piece, steel construction offers superior performance and reliability.
Reese 21341 2" Drop, 12" Length Ball Mount