The Eva-Dry EDV-2200 Mid-Size Dehumidifier is the most recent addition to the Eva-dry line. Using the same Peltier technology as the EDV-1100 (its smaller counter part) , it quietly absorbs moisture at a much more effective rate, as well as from a larger area. Once the EDV-2200 has reached its capacity, there is an indicator light that will alert you that the reservoir needs to be emptied and the unit will turn itself off. This is a perfect item if you are having a hard time dealing with mold or mildew in your bathroom, on your boat or RV or in your house.
- Perfect for room sizes of 275 s/f and less
- Environmentally friendly
- Helps prevent mold & mildew
- Dust mites, allergy, & asthma relief
- 20.5 ounces/per day @ 86 degrees RH 80%
- Water tank capacity: 2 liters
- Peltier technology / no compressor
- Auto tank fill cut-off with LED indicator
- Requires 120 volt power source.
- Operating power consumption: 72 Watts
- Dimensions: 8 1/2"W x 14"H x 6 3/4"D
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Includes 110 V standard power cord
- EDV-12V 12 V adapter (sold separately)
How it works: The unit works in areas of the home that are up to 2,200 cubic feet and helps dry the home via thermal electric Peltier technology. It's effectiveness is measured in gathering approximately 20.5 oz. of water per day at 86° F and 80% R.H.
- Bathrooms/Laundry Rooms: Eva-Dry absorbs excess moisture form vapor related activities, and helps dry fabrics faster.
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Vacation Homes: Absorbs musty odors from stagnant air, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Storage Spaces: Protects your stored clothing, electronics, and furniture from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Stored Boats/RVs/Classic Cars: Protects storage from damage caused by excess moisture and musty odors from stagnant air.
Eva-Dry Mid-Size RV Dehumidifier