The Progressive EMS-PT50C Portable RV Surge Protector provides high & low voltage protection, whenever source power falls below 104 Volts, or rises above 132 volts and will automatically shut down power to the RV. Once the AC source rises above 104-volts, or below the 132-volt level the time delay indicator flashes for the preset time and then automatically restores power to RV.
- Ratings: 120 V/240 V/12,000 W.
- High/Low voltage protection: If power falls below 104 or rises above 132 volts the unit will automatically shut down power to the RV.
- Time delay for Air Conditioner Compressor: When power is interrupted the built in time delay is activated, for 136 seconds.
- 3-Mode surge protection - This feature provides full surge protection between all legs with a Joule rating of 3560 and a response time of <1 nano second.
- Surge Indicator - If ever a power surge damages the surge protector circuit within the PT50C, a digital display error code will read E-10. This is your indication that it needs to be replaced.
- Reverse polarity protection- If the campgrounds power pedestal has a reverse polarity condition, the Progressive unit will not allow power to the RV and the error code will read E1.
- Open neutral protection - If the source has an open neutral condition the display will not light, and will not allow power to the RV.
- Open ground protection - If source power has an open ground condition the EMS will read an error code of E2 and will not allow power to the RV.
- AC Frequency Protection - If source power frequency deviants +/- 9 hertz from 60 cycles per second the EMS will shut down source power, and indicate an E7 or E8 error code on the digital display.
- Accidental 220V protection - If 220 volts is detected when plugging into campground power the EMS will not allow power to the RV.
- Integrated information panel - Scrolls continuously through all of the power source information, voltage, current, frequency, error codes, and previous errors.
- Previous error code - This feature tells the user why the EMS previously interrupted to the RV. This is only displayed if an error actually occurs and goes away when power is disconnected.
- Weather resistant - Can be exposed to elements, may not be submerged.
- Microprocessor controlled - The computer, is driven by state of the art microprocessors that are programmed with software to drive the entire EMS.
- Built in Lock Bracket - Allows the user to secure to power source to prevent theft.
- Warranty - Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions - 5" W x 4 3/8" L x 16 1/2" H
- Made in USA
Check out our Surge Protection Comparison Guide to help make your buying decision easier.
Progressive Industries Portable Surge Protector 50 Amp