- White 56" Wind Deflector is sized for pickup trucks and full size vans.
- Better fuel mileage, up to 3 mpg depending on trailer being towed.
- Deflector can be adjusted to virtually any angle
- Creates maximum aerodynamic efficiency by directing the air over the top of the trailer.
- Quickly folds flat when not in use.
- Prevents bugs from getting stuck to the front of trailer.
- Improves the handling and stability of your vehicle.
- Fits most vehicles (Fitting Chart Below).
- Made of durable PVC polymer material with aircraft aluminum frame.
- Dimensions: 56" length, 22" width - 20" high fully raised & 7" high closed
- Comes completely assembled.
- Includes mounting hooks, numbers 2, 6, 8 and 9 to fit most late model trucks. (see below for more details)
- Limited 1 year warranty.
AeroShield 56" x 22" Wind Deflector - White
As you know towing a trailer can be expensive, especially if you are traveling a long distance. Its always nice to try and find ways to save money, and the AeroShield 56" x 22" Wind Deflector it's possible to see up to 3 mpg improvement and more. The AeroShield helps with wind resistance and gets rid of turbulent wind between your truck and the trailer, allowing your vehicle to be more aerodynamic. It will also keep your trailer clean, from bugs splattering on the front.
How To Install
The installation is quick and easy with little time and work involved. First you set the deflector on top of the roof of your truck making sure it is as far back as possible. Underneath are suction cups to help hold it down and in place. Next you take the straps, put them through the four slots on the base, mounting it on the inside upper panel of your vehicle, strapping them down tight. Now that it is installed you can adjust up and down to fit the angle you need, turning the knob to lock it in place. It also folds all the way flat, for when it is not in use or you need clearance in a garage. The video below demonstrates a complete installation.