The Bigfoot AQ-F5501 Automatic Leveling System Ford F-550 Chassis features a quad pump design, making it simple to level your RV at any campsite. The control panel has a manual mode to run each jack individually, an all-up light to acknowledge that all the jacks are up prior to driving off and an emergency retracts button to retract all four jacks simultaneously in emergency situations. This system includes everything needed to be installed on your coach.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling.
- Individual power units at each leveler mean nearly 4x the pump life compared to ordinary central pump systems.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- (4) powder coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 pounds each with 13" of stroke
- (4) weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with an American made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing for protection from road spray.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- The Automatic Leveling System includes everything needed to be installed on your Ford F-550 equipped coach.
- Front installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders & 3" x 7" Mounting Bracket
- Rear installation includes (2)QEI-13 Cylinders & Inside Mounting Bracket equipped with Cross-member.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 years Parts, 1 year Labor, cylinders carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System Ford F-550