Would you like to be able to dump your RV's black and gray water tank by just pushing a switch, then check out the Barker 24140 Auto-Drain RV Waste Valve. It can be mounted on the slide valve of a 1-1/2" waste valve, providing consistent power and extending its life. Adjustments or clamps are not needed for the installation.
- Auto-drain makes it easier to get to small valve areas that are difficult to operate.
- Drain features easy manual operation in case your RV battery is low or you run into valve complications.
- Hard wearing steel, aluminum, and plastic construction provides a durable and long lasting product.
- Made with durable material, the auto drain is corrosion resistant, offering long lived extended use.
- No supplemental plumbing fittings to install as there are no other fittings to remove.
- Auto-drain opens and closes automatically.
- It is highly recommended that you empty your holding tank prior to installation to avoid unnecessary messes.
- Red light switch alerts you when the Auto Drain is open or opening, giving.
- It is not necessary to remove valves to install Auto-Drain.
- Compatibility: Fits Valterra & Bristol 1 1/2" waste valves.
12 Volts DC
- Amperage: 150 mA
- Cycle Time: 3 Seconds
- Each Auto-Drain comes complete with a mounting bracket, rocker arm switch, switch box with light (indicates open or closed valve), complete installation and operating instructions.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in USA.
Barker Auto-Drain 1-1/2"